How easy is THAT 😉
What a great collage of culinary KETO-FABULOUSNESS!..
just a SAMPLING of the things I prepared for us in the past couple of days..
SCIENCE doesn’t lie, and nor does my camera..there is no photoshopping of ANY of these pictures, this is BEAUTIFUL..why? because these are pictures of REAL foods, Colourful foods, WHOLE foods, Nutritional foods, Organic Foods, Range/Grass Foods, BASIC foods, NON Processed, Modified Foods.. SIMPLE..
I have SO MUCH information spinning in my head ALL DAY long ! i have literally become OBSESSED with knowing more , and more… as I continue to delve into the science of this plan.. I am BLOWN away by HOW WRONG we have had it for most of our LIVES ! Especially in our Western cultures.
I am also DEEPLY APPALLED with the amount of Medical “professionals” who DON’T HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE, and they DISAGREE with people seeking better health for themselves!!..In this journey..I have learned ONE really important thing..IT IS TIME for US, TO EDUCATE OURSELVES, people!.. EVERYTHING we have been “taught” and “fed” for most of our lives..IS ALL LIES!! ..
FAT is not the killer..
CARBS and SUGAR are.
I know this video is only available for free one more day.. but it’s worth a watch.
60 minutes of this information, could literally change your life..or at least inspire you to..
it’s called “CEREAL KILLERS” here is the link –http://vimeo.com/94976653
It came out a bit after I started getting into Keto, BUT wow, it just was one more PRO in what I’m studying, and convinced me even more that I am on the right track about health and nutrition..
The awesome foods I get to prepare and eat are just the added benefit 😉
This culinary goddess, is FAST becoming the KetoGoddess…
….HAPPY THANKSGIVING AMERICA….. ❤
Ravioli with fresh grape (or cherry) tomatoes, and herbs, in a white wine sauce
The Stuff you need:
- 18 ounces fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 pint grape (or cherry) tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley (to taste)
- Fresh chopped thyme (to taste)
- Fresh chopped basil ( to taste)
- Fresh shredded Parmesan cheese (to taste)
What to do with the Stuff:
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions, drain, and return them to pot
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- Add the shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 3 to 5 minutes
- Add the tomatoes, parsley, thyme, and basil, cook until softened
- Add wine, salt, pepper
- Simmer about 6-8 minutes
- Add butter, stir until it is melted into the sauce
- Gently toss the ravioli with the tomato mixture
- Top with fresh grated Parmesan cheese
Amazing “white girl” Greek Yogurt dip (mmmm! )
The Stuff you need:
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, chopped and drained (see below)
- 2 green onions, white and green parts, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- black pepper, salt, and cumin to taste
- 16 ounces Greek yogurt
What to do with the Stuff ;
- Chop up the cucumber, and “sweat” with a sprinkling of sea salt
- Let it sit for about 45-60 minutes
- Press and drain any excess water, pat dry with paper towels
- Mix yogurt, cucumber, dill, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl
- Refrigerate for flavors to blend, at least 6 hours