THE BEST APPETIZER ..
Satiating, low carb, amazing snack.. UBER easy, Uber yum!
Everything I use is always fresh, local, Organic, and the cleanest possible food 😉
The Stuff You Need:
- 2 Large Zucchinis sliced lengthwise
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup fresh bacon crumbles
- 2 TBS chili garlic sauce (to taste)
What to do with the Stuff:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Coat each slice of Zucchini with salt pepper and EVOO
- Roast/Grill Zucchini until soft and workable, set aside
- Mix cream cheese, chili garlic sauce, and fresh bacon bits togetehr
- Place 1 tsp cheese mixture on end of zucchini, roll into a pinwheel.
- Set on baking sheet lined with parchment paper, seam side down
- Bake at 350 for 10 min until warmed through
- Can be made ahead and refrigerated.